Cash Flow Analysis
Cash flow repays debt!
Without an adequate understanding of “true”cash flows, it is impossible to make sound, disciplined loan decisions. This dynamic webinar has been developed to help lenders better understand cash flow analysis at a more useful and meaningful level.
- The “true” nature of cash flow in a business: cash flow is NOT net income plus depreciation!
- “E-B-I-T-D-A” is not cash flow, and using this erroneous tool can lead to problems
- How to quickly and easily prepare and use cash flow statements
- The importance of the difference between: operating cash flows, cash flows caused by management discretion and financing flows
Experienced lenders who need a refresher, lenders beginning to focus on commercial lending, loan review personnel, credit analysts, or any banker looking to significantly develop his/her commercial credit skills.
Bob Ullom, a nationally recognized banking educator, began his career as a CPA who came to banking in 1970 to establish a credit analysis function. Bob has been president of two start-up banks and led both fast-growing institutions to profitable, sound status. Since 1989, Bob has provided relevant, “real world” training in over 35 states for bankers associations and individual banks. He is currently presenting a wide variety of seminars dealing with all areas of lending and credit management, management in a changing banking environment, bank directors and compliance.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit aba.com/icb/membercereview for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours CLBB/CPB
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
4434 W. 29th St., Denver, CO 80212
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.