Call Report Revisions & Update
The agencies are proposing several changes to the 2016 Call Report and are also considering a less burdensome version of the Call Report for institutions that meet certain criteria.
March 2016 Revisions Covered
- Elimination of certain items on Other than temporary impairment, certain restructured loans, certain assets covered by loss sharing agreements
- Increasing reporting thresholds from $25,000 to $100,000 on RI-E, RC-D, RC-F, RC-G, and RC-Q
- Instruction updates on home equity lines and gains/losses on equities with no readily determinable fair value
- Increasing deposit size threshold used to report certain deposit information from $100,000 to $250,000 in RC-E, RI, and RC-K
Clarifications on certain line items on the new RCR schedule under Basel III requirements, including review of 2016 required lines on the Capital Conservation Buffer.
Experienced Call Report preparers, reviewers and auditors.
Ann Leavelle Thomas has over 30 years of experience in bank accounting and control. As Thomas Consulting, she performs regulatory compliance audits and training, internal control audits, and prepares and reviews Call Reports. Ms. Thomas has taught numerous call report seminars for state banking associations. Her experience in working with a broad range of independent banks is of unique value in understanding Call Report questions and in communicating with bankers in their own language.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.