Call Report RC-R, Risk-Based Capital
This series addresses some of the more complex Call Report issues.
Attend Session 1 for a line by line review of the new RC-R, Risk-Based Capital reporting form.
Session 2 provides hands on practice for completing the FR Y-9C Bank Holding Company Report.
RC-R, Risk-Based Capital
Calculating risk-based capital ratios is complicated, and with the implementation of Basel III in 2015, it has become much more complicated. The webinar will include a detailed, line by line review of the new RC-R reporting form:
- Common Equity, Additional Tier One Capital, Tier Two Capital
- Changes in reporting deferred tax capital limitations
- Capital conservation buffer levels required starting in 2016
- New loan categories – residential mortgage, high volatility commercial real estate, past due 90+/nonaccrual and other
- New requirements for reporting off balance sheet items
Anyone responsible for the calculation of risk-based capital ratios as well as those responsible for call report preparation and review.
Ann Leavelle Thomas has over 30 years of experience in bank accounting and control. As Thomas Consulting, she performs regulatory compliance audits and training, internal control audits, and prepares and reviews Call Reports. Ms. Thomas has taught numerous call report seminars for state banking associations. Her experience in working with a broad range of independent banks is of unique value in understanding Call Report questions and in communicating with bankers in their own language.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.