Call Report Preparation: Part 3 – Revisions & Update
This four-part series offers new and experienced preparers an opportunity to focus on specific areas of the report.
Significant changes were effective in 2012 and will be effective in 2013. This program provides a review of recent revisions, accounting changes and regulatory guidance.
2013 Revisions - including just proposed revisions that affect most banks
- RI-C Disaggregated Data on Allowance for Loan Losses
- RC-E Deposits
- Deposit accounts intended for consumer use: Yes or No. All Banks
- If Yes: Breakdown of Service Charges on Deposits, RI 5.b. All Banks
- If Yes: Breakdown of consumer transaction and nontransaction accounts: Banks $1 billion and more
- Reporting consumer international remittance transfers by number and transfer system
- Reporting institution trade names: RC-M 8
- Supplemental Instructions changes
- Goodwill Impairment Testing: AUS 2011-08
- Troubled Debt Restructurings: ASU 2011-02
All preparers, reviewers and auditors.
Judith Jenkins is a banker teaching bankers. She has taught thousands of bankers and continues to be a resource for them. Her broad banking background allows her to communicate with bankers in their language and to understand their problems in preparing the Call Report. She was the controller of a $300 million Houston bank before forming her own consulting firm, providing internal accounting services to independent banks
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 0
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.