Building and Improving Your Compliance Culture
Why are some banks more successful than others?
It’s not how good the bank’s technology, finance and marketing departments are. It’s the bank’s culture that drives success.
Your institution’s culture stems from the cohesiveness of its leaders, clarity regarding where you’re going, how you’ll get there, and communicating this to all members of your team.
What You Will Learn
- Dysfunctions of all teams and how to improve them
- Establishing and maintaining unity
- How to hire those that fit your culture
- The role of the compliance officer
- How to form a strong alliance between compliance and other departments
Bank Management, Board Members, and Compliance Personnel
David Dickinson’s career began with the FDIC as an examiner and he later became a Loan Officer for a 110-million dollar bank. In 1993, he established Banker’s Compliance Consulting. He has written numerous compliance articles for prestigious banking publications and has developed compliance seminars that Banker’s Compliance Consulting produces.
He is an expert in compliance regulations. He is a motivational speaker and innovative educator. His quick wit and sense of humor transforms the usually tiring topic of compliance into an enjoyable educational experience. David is on the faculty of the Center for Financial Training, the American Bankers Association National Compliance Schools and is a speaker at the ABA’s Regulatory Compliance Conference. David is also a speaker/trainer for hundreds of webinars. David is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM).
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $0
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.