BSA Year End Round Up
Get a recap of 2016's emerging issues for BSA and a look toward 2017 issues.
We’ll discuss hot topics to be addressed as we enter 2017.
This program will not be for beginning BSA officers, but for those tweaking existing BSA programs and who want to wrap up 2016 and prepare for 2017.
- What issues will emerge as critical going into 2017?
- How the Panama Papers may impact your financial institution
- Interactions with customers that may indicate financial crimes – checking balances and inquiries
- New Wire Transfer fraud
- Working with law enforcement when the officer wants to leave the account open
- Personal liability 102
- Trade based money launder – a closer look
- Modeling, Validation and Governance
- Customer Due Diligence rule coming closer
- High risk customers and “reevaluating” relationships
- Virtual currency and other new payment mechanisms
- Confidentiality issues
- SARs 90/60/30 day rules
- Three SARs and you’re out?
- What’s new and hot at the end of 2016?
BSA Officers, BSA Support Personnel, Deposit Operations, Compliance Officers and Training
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.