BSA Series: Opening Accounts for Marijuana Related Businesses
If you are reviewing the current situation with marijuana related businesses, then this program is a must for you
We will review both state and federal issues that are involved in banking a marijuana related business. You will learn how to develop policy, procedure and questionnaires to bank or not to bank a marijuana business. This is a structural program which will help you put up the structure of your program either way.
- Federal Issues with Marijuana Related Businesses
- What is a marijuana related business?
- What kind of CIP and CDD will be required?
- SAR filings, closing accounts and monitoring
- State laws and licensing information
- Business models and analysis of marijuana businesses
- Keeping marijuana related businesses out of the bank – do we have a choice?
- Developing policy, procedures and processes for different types of marijuana businesses
- Questionnaires and scripts for marijuana related businesses
BSA Officers, BSA Support personnel, Deposit Operations, Compliance Officers and Training.
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 20+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE credits
Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
Six Month On-Demand – $295
Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
Premier (Includes all options) – $395
Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.