BSA Series: Customer Due Diligence Preparing for the Change
Get a complete update on Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
We’ll look at exam issues, new and/or proposed rules, and all the information you should gather at the beginning of the relationship and throughout the relationship.
You’ll receive a sample policy, procedures and more to build a complete due diligence program.
- Writing your policy on Customer Due Diligence
- Developing your procedures on Customer Due Diligence
- Who is a beneficial owner? Are there exemptions?
- What is a legal entity?
- What do we have to do on trusts, IOLTAs, nonprofits etc?
- What kind of documentation and information should we acquire on beneficial owners?
- What times of information should be gathered on consumer and business accounts for due diligence?
- What is meant by purpose of account, source of funds, source of wealth?
BSA Officers, BSA staff, deposit operations, compliance, security, training and sales.
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 20+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.