BSA Series: BSA Emerging Issues for 2016
BSA emerging issues is our topic.
This is a big agenda covering a wide span of topics for BSA professionals.
We’ll look at personal liability, insiders, trade based money laundering, new currencies and payment methods. This program is a must to stay current on BSA issues.
- Personal liability under the Yates memorandum
- Banking pay day lenders, third party payment processors and money service businesses
- Trade based money laundering
- Know Your Employee (KYE); Who and what constitutes an “insider”?
- Managing Alerts
- Customer Due Diligence Update
- Subpoenas and other law enforcement notifications
- And much more
BSA Officers, BSA Staff, Deposit Operations, Compliance, Audit, Security and Training.
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 20+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.