BSA Series: 10 Examination Hot Spots
During this webinar, we will look at the top exam issues for 2017 and focus on avoiding the mishaps of poor planning on your examination.
This program will move through some of the “hot spots” for BSA this year and help you stay in the clear of traps from the examination process.
- Risk assessments – How far do you go?
- Virtual currency, virtual wallets and virtual branches
- Remote Deposit Capture, Mobile Banking and prepaid cards
- CIP and CDD
- OFAC ramifications on BSA
- SAR narratives and the challenges
- CTR errors abound
- Nonresident alien customers, PEPs, MSBs
- Model validation and governance
BSA Officers, BSA support personnel, Deposit Operations, Compliance Officers and Training staff
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $345
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.