BSA Series: 10 Examination Hot Spots
This will be a comprehensive examination of issues in the FFIEC examination manual that may surprise you on an examination if you miss them.
From top to bottom, we’ll look at all aspects of an AML program and pinpoint examination issues that regulators are focused on this year.
What You Will Learn
- Five pillars of BSA; miss one and there’s trouble
- Comprehensive risk assessment
- CIP and CDD ongoing issues
- CTRs and Exemptions
- International Issues
- High risk customers and enhanced due diligence
- Money service businesses
- Managing alerts and completing SARs
- Marijuana related businesses
- And more
BSA Officers, BSA staff, Compliance, Security, Audit, Training and Deposit Operations
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 20+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.