BSA Series: 10 BSA Exam Hot Spots
Are you ready for your next exam?
During this program, we will look at some of the examiner’s hot spots for BSA. From new CDD rules, new CTR to high-risk customers and transactions, you will learn about all the new examination “hot spots”.
If you are a BSA officer and want to get ahead of the curve, this is the program for you.
- High risk transactions
- High risk Customers
- New Banking Services
- New CTR
- Developing risk and questionnaires for CDD
- Developing your beneficial ownership program
- Detecting Financial Crimes
- BSA Sanctions and Violations
And much much more…
BSA Officers, Coordinators, Compliance Officers, Deposit and Loan Operation and anyone involved in the BSA Audit
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- CD-ROM (Includes 6 Month On-Demand) – $345
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.