BSA Officer Series: Managing Your BSA Alerts
In BSA, we move from Alert to Investigation to SAR. Do you know what to do when you get an Alert?
This program is designed for both automated surveillance systems and your manual transaction monitoring BSA/AML/Fraud processes.
It will help you detect and determine what to do and when to do it on the Red Flag to SAR process. If this process is mismanaged, you’ll be criticized for not setting up a good model, not using your reports, not responding to subpoenas, frontline and other types of alerts.
- What is an “alert”?
- What to do when you get one from the system, reports and back office
- What to do when you get a subpoena, 314a match, OFAC match
- How to work with the frontline
- Risk rating alerts, excel spreadsheets and processes to keep those pesky examiners from criticizing your process
- Use of negative news
- From red flag to SAR, the cycle of alert, investigation and determination to file
BSA Officers, BSA staff, Training, Compliance, Security and Management
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 20+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.