BSA Frontline Staff Training
This webinar fulfills your annual training requirements for BSA.
It will cover all core components of BSA and OFAC that impact the frontline. You will learn how criminals attempt to use your financial institution for crimes and how to respond.
From Currency Transaction Reports to Customer Identification Programs we will exam all the key regulatory requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act.
Attend this webinar and gain a better understanding of:
- BSA history and purpose
- Breaking down the CTR
- How to detect red flags for money laundering and financial crimes
- Customer Identification Programs
- Record keeping requirements for monetary instruments and wires
- What to do if your customer is hiding money?
- What to do if your customer is structuring transactions?
- How to have conversations about CTRs with customers
- Red flags for lending
Frontline employees who interface with customers, tellers, new accounts, branch managers, lenders, receptionist, call centers and all direct contact employees.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc, a firm specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 27+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. Debbie specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the area of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, compliance regulations and IRAs.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.