BSA for the Frontline
The Bank Secrecy Act requires that all frontline personnel be trained yearly on money laundering and the responsibilities of financial institutions on currency reporting and suspicious activity.
We’ll cover training requirements on currency reporting, how to identify suspicious activity, new customer identification procedures, and record retrieval on wires and monetary instruments.
This course is a must for all frontline employees to learn how your financial institution can be used in criminal activity. Your employees will leave more aware of what to look for and what to do if a customer appears to be using your financial institution for illegal purposes.
- Currency transaction reports
- Exemptions from currency transaction reports
- Red flags for money laundering
- How to report incidents to your BSA officer
- Customer identification programs
- CDD proposed changes for businesses
- Monetary instruments and funds transfers
Tellers, Customer Service Reps, Branch Managers, New Accounts
Christy Crawford is president of Christy Crawford Consulting specializing in the education of banks and credit unions across the nation. Christy is an associate speaker for Gettechnical Inc. As a former trainer for Wal-Mart Corporation, and former V.P. of Gettechnical Inc. she brings her previous 12 years of sales and training experience to your financial institution. She earned a bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University and is BSA/AML certified. Her expertise is in the deposit side of the financial institution and focuses on teller, new accounts, IRAs, HSAs, robbery, security and BSA for the frontline training.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.