BSA Emerging Issues and Year End Wrap Up
It’s a wrap for 2016 and we are moving toward 2017. What lessons have we learned and where should our focus be in 2017?
This webinar will recap the BSA news for 2016 and help direct your activity towards a great new year.
The examiners have been tough. What will they be looking for in the next year from us. Learn more in this intensive webinar.
- A look at new CDD rules and implementation – what we know now
- New payment mechanisms and impact on BSA risk
- Third party payment processors and other high risk customers
- Risk assessments and monitoring
- Managing Alerts and SAR filing
- New CTR pending
- Investigations and SAR narratives
- And much much more…
BSA officers and risk managers, security, compliance and deposit operations personnel.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc, a firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 27+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the area of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, compliance regulations and IRAs.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.