BSA Emerging Issues and Year End Round Up
Get a recap of 2015's emerging issues for BSA and a look toward 2016 issues.
We’ll discuss hot topics to be addressed as we enter 2016.
This program will not be for beginning BSA officers, but for those tweaking existing BSA programs and who want to wrap up 2015 and prepare for 2016.
- What issues will emerge as critical going into 2016?
- Modeling, Validation and Governance
- Risk rating customers, products and services
- Customer Due Diligence
- Virtual Currencies, Wallets and Branches
- Confidentiality issues
- What’s new and hot at the end of 2015?
BSA Officers, BSA Support Personnel, Deposit Operations, Compliance Officers and Training
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 20+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.