BSA Emerging Issues 2017
It’s time for the Spring update on BSA.
We will cover topics from alert to SAR filing, plus timing, closing accounts and investigations, as well as new payment mechanisms, and new groups of high risk customers.
Everything you need to know to succeed this year at the BSA desk. You won’t want to miss this update.
- New CDD Rules and Developments
- Financial Investigations
- Panama Papers
- Kleptocracy Cases
- Managing Red Flags
- Risk rating customers
- SAR timings, filings and closing accounts
- CTR Changes
- Third Party Payment Processors
- Marijuana Related Businesses
- New payments mechanisms and misuse
BSA Officers, BSA Coordinators, Security Officers and staff that works on the BSA topics
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM & Hardcopy Handouts(Includes 6 Month On-Demand) – $345
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.