BSA Emerging Issues
BSA emerging issues is our topic. This is a big agenda covering a wide span of topics for BSA professionals.
We’ll look at personal liability, insiders, trade based money laundering, new currencies and payment methods.
This program is a must to stay current on BSA issues.
- Banking pay day lenders, third party payment processors and money service businesses
- Trade based money laundering
- Know Your Employee (KYE); Who and what constitutes an “insider”?
- Managing Alerts
- Customer Due Diligence Update
- Subpoenas and other law enforcement notifications
- Pending changes to the CTR
- New CDD rules and their impact on new account procedures
- Revisiting CIP with new CDD
- And much more
BSA Officers, BSA Staff, Deposit Operations, Compliance, Audit, Security and Training
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.