Branch Transformation Series – 3 Part Webinar
This three part series includes the following webinars. Click each link for a complete description of what will be covered in each session. Each webinar can also be purchased individually.
If your financial institution is typical, you probably have more branches than you need, and the ones you have are too big. Moreover, based on expanded use of the virtual branch, branch visits are down, making your offices too empty. What can you do?
This series, presented by renowned ebanking and payments pioneer David Peterson, will examine opportunities and challenges with physical branches, profile financial institutions leading this change, and provide specific strategies to consider for your financial institution.
This session documents root causes of reduction in branch traffic and explores how you can rejuvenate customer interest. We’ll examine potential branch models, identify multiple strategies for how financial institutions are addressing physical branch transformation, and examine success stories.
This session focuses on changes needed in branch activities to adapt to the transforming environment. We’ll focus on three critical areas: consultative selling, education, and advanced problem-solving – and what it will take to transform your existing branch operations into strategic engagement centers.
This session examines integration of your transformed physical branch into the overall service and branding of your financial institution. We’ll focus on how to provide a unified user experience across channels, and how you can use your transformed branch in concert with a robust virtual branch. We’ll also discuss the strategic path forward for multiple existing branch scenarios. This session will also include an extensive Q&A on the entire branch transformation series.
- Current Branch Assessment
- Factors Leading to Need for Branch Transformation
- Examination of Who Tomorrow’s Customers Will Be
- The Case for Branch Engagement
- Three Key Branch Engagement Activities
- What to Do When Your Branch is Too Big
- Repurposing Your Branch Staff
- Integration of your Transformed Branch with your Virtual Branch
- Strategies for New Branches
- Extended Q&A
CEOs, EVPs, CFOs, Retail and Commercial Branch Managers, Branch frontline staff, and anyone interested in how to make their branches more relevant.
A dynamic and engaging presenter, David Peterson has performed thousands of presentations and led dozens of strategic planning sessions for both financial institutions and service providers. He has been a keynote speaker for numerous associations, banking schools, and industry trade groups, including ICBA, NACHA, BAI, and GSBC, as well as numerous state and regional associations across the country.
As a seasoned entrepreneur and thought leader, he has written frequently in regional and national publications on a wide range of electronic banking, virtual branch, payments and strategic thinking topics.
David serves as Chief Strategic Officer of i7strategies, an independent strategic planning and consulting firm for financial services and electronic payment initiatives. He was also the founder of Goldleaf Technologies, a leading provider of electronic payments software and online banking services to independent financial institutions in the U.S., where he was instrumental in establishing electronic banking and payment systems for commercial banks.
David previously served as Executive Vice President for Q2, a virtual branch software provider, where he focused on strategic initiatives, product direction and executive consulting. He remains active in U.S. payment virtual banking initiatives, serving on the Boards of PaymentsFirst, a regional payment association based in Atlanta, Georgia that serves over 350 members, and ArgosRisk, a systemic risk tracking service provider, based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 7.5 CE Credits
Premium Package – Series – $1075
- Includes it all! Live Sessions; OnDemand Weblinks; and CD-Rom plus Hardcopy Handouts.
- CD-ROM and Hardcopy Handouts – $885
- CD-ROM plus Hardcopy Handouts. This option includes 6-months OnDemand playback but does not include live session.
- Live Plus Five (days) – 3 Part Series – $725
- Attend this 3 part series live.
- On-Demand Recording Only – $805
- Unlimited playback & materials only. If you are unable to attend the regularly scheduled event, but are interested in the topic, you can purchase the recorded version. You will receive a web address for online viewing.
- Live Plus Six (months) – $995
- Attend live; includes six months access to OnDemand playback. Combine the advantages of live attendance with an unlimited number of replays for the next six months.
- Each additional location – $205
- Want your branches to participate? Facilities within your organization will be able to participate without the travel costs of coming to one location.
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.