Branch Transformation Boot Camp Webinar Mandatory 2 Part Series 06/29 & 06/30
Everyone is talking about the future of the physical branch.
Join this content-rich session and learn how to transform your existing branch operations into a strategic engagement center that drives interaction across all delivery channels.
Transformative ideas such as conversion into an automated transaction center or a lobby makeover are actively being considered. But none of these options address the fundamental question: What compelling reason does a customer or prospect have to visit the branch in the first place? The advance of the virtual branch has severely reduced branch activity. With negative PR limiting banks’ choices in closing low performing locations, it is time to look at a new paradigm in what the root issue actually is. The key is engagement: creating reasons for customers and prospects to interact with the institution, integrating online and in-person experiences. This program will explore specific strategies on how to evolve into an engagement driven service model. This includes the changes needed in branch activities and staff to adapt to the transforming environment and customer expectations, focusing on three critical areas: consultative selling, education and advanced problem solving. Multi-branch strategies will also be discussed.
- Understanding the underlying causes of low branch visit counts
- Exploring the changing expectations of tomorrow’s customers
- Examining new models for branch transformation
- Addressing existing branch footprints and reconfiguration models
- Examining the opportunity of symbiotic retailing (sharing your branch)
- Converting staff from transactions to consultative selling, education and problem solving
- The branch as an engagement center
- Integration of the engaged branch into the virtual branch – a unified user experience
- Review of multi-branch strategies involving existing branch makeover and new branches
- Extended Q&A on the entire branch transformation topic
C-suite executives, board members, branch managers or any financial institution employee that is involved in discussions, or looking for insight to influence internal discussions, related to branch transformation.
David L. Peterson serves as Chief Strategic Officer of i7strategies, an independent strategic planning and consulting firm for financial services and electronic payment initiatives. He was also the original founder of Goldleaf Technologies, a leading provider of electronic payments software and online banking services to independent financial institutions, where he was instrumental in establishing electronic banking and payment systems for commercial banks both in the U.S. as well as throughout Latin America and the Caribbean. David has performed thousands of presentations and led dozens of strategic planning sessions and workshops for both financial institutions and financial institution service providers.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $525.00 | Non member price $1050.00
Member price: $565.00 | Non member price $1130.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.