Best Practices for Today’s Branch Manager: Your Role, Your Responsibilities Part 1
How do you excel at leading while fulfilling your responsibilities as a branch manager? It’s a challenge, and this series will help you meet it. Session 1 focuses on roles and responsibilities, and session 2 shows you how to lead through coaching.
How do you excel at leading while fulfilling your responsibilities as a branch manager? It’s a challenge, and this program is aimed at helping you meet it! Often referred to as the Pygmalion effect, the way managers treat their associates is subtly influenced by what they expect of them. When expectations are high and accompanied by expert guidance, motivation, accountability and training, the branch will perform accordingly. Learn how to build a team that works together for the common good. Hear how to coach and motivate your team to be committed to success.
Branch locations are some of your most important distribution channels. Their smooth, consistent operation is critical to maintaining and attracting business. Increasing competition dictates that you must be customer driven while providing superior service that promotes loyalty while selling the customer on expanding the relationship. If that’s not enough — you must learn to manage increased demand with as few staff as possible. Boost your expertise and enthusiasm in this full speed ahead, highly motivating webinar by one of the country’s leading presenters.
- Don’t miss this action and solution focused webinar series. You’ll learn the answers to these questions and more:
- What if my team at the branch doesn’t want to cross-sell and feels it will annoy the customers?
- Where do I find the time to coach with my staff?
- I have never had a branch business plan, is it a complicated effort, how do I create one?
Your Role, Your Responsibilities
- Effective communication with senior management
- Employee training and retention
- Interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Branch security and safety
- Work quality boosters
- Convey expectations
Honey Shelton has over 25 years experience as a consultant and trainer for banks and banking associations. Recently she was EVP for an independent Texas bank. Her responsibilities included managing the retail division, marketing, training and deposit growth. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality has left a lasting mark on InterAction Training Systems (ITS), the firm she founded in 1983.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.