Best Ever Consumer Compliance Checklists
Eliminate compliance errors!
The colorful and easy-to-use checklists are designed to chronologically lead lenders and processors through the various compliance requirements.
Some may view this webinar as a basic, introductory-level class (no advanced technical detail here!), but bankers at all levels will find the forms and checklists helpful. Some seasoned lenders
have expressed appreciation at seeing an organized approach to compliance, and bankers uniformly report that the checklists are well-received by employees.
This webinar will provide bankers with nearly fool-proof checklists for each of the following types of consumer loans:
- Loans secured by real estate and dwelling
- Higher-priced mortgage loans
- Loans secured by real estate only (no dwelling)
- Loans NOT secured by real estate or dwelling
- Loans secured by manufactured homes (with no real estate)
- Temporary construction loans (initial construction)
- Non-construction temporary loans
- Bridge loans
- Home equity lines of credit (HELOCs)
We are confident that lenders, loan processors, compliance officers, auditors and loan review personnel will all benefit from this webinar and Anne’s checklists.
Anne Lolley has been simplifying compliance issues for bankers for over 30 years. After earning her law degree from the University of Kansas, she joined the Kansas Bankers Association, where she
developed its successful legal department and gave compliance-related seminars. She served as compliance officer for two banks, and then teamed up with Bank Management Services, where she continues to provide webinars to Kansas bankers. Her expertise at simplifying
the complex and creating user-friendly reference manuals has made her a popular instructor.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.