Bank Secrecy Act Staff Training
Every examination cycle the bank’s BSA Compliance Program is tested by federal regulators. To pass the test, financial institutions are required provide annual BSA training. This webinar gets the job done.
Every examination cycle the bank’s BSA Compliance Program is tested by federal regulators. To pass the test, financial institutions are required provide annual BSA training for personnel, including, but not limited to tellers, customer service representatives, lending officers and all other customer contact employees.
- Currency transaction reporting – includes filing requirements, and information and documentation required to be obtained at the time of the transaction,
- Exemptions from currency transaction reporting – focuses on the differences between reporting requirements for Phase I and Phase II exemptions,
- Customer Identification Program requirements – highlights those areas where bank policy rules and the basic requirements of the regulation,
- Customer Due Diligence responsibilities – emphasizes the opportunity at account opening to get as much information as possible for use in assigning a risk-rating and subsequent account monitoring. Introduces the concept of “Determination of Beneficial Owner” for high-risk customers,
- Money Laundering 101 – defines and reviews money laundering methods, and provides techniques to recognize money laundering using real-world scenarios,
- OFAC responsibilities – looks at the bank’s overall responsibilities, and focuses on how requirements and bank policies impact the frontline , and
- Suspicious activity reporting requirements – teaches employees what to look for and when reporting is required by the bank.
Anyone with BSA responsibilities, including tellers, CSRs, lending officers and all customer contact personnel. The program is suitable for new and experienced personnel.
Laura Wilson, Pegasus Educational Services, LLC
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 hours/session CRCM/CBT/CFSSP.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.