Bank Call Report Preparation for Beginners – Five Part Webinar
This 5 part webinar series will be held on August 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29.
Designed for bankers new to call report preparation, this series will cover basic reporting requirements, operational schedules, loan schedules, maturity and repricing, and Basel III risk based capital, plus recent accounting changes affecting the Call Report.
- The first webinar will explain general reporting requirements, including consolidation rules, filing deadlines, procedures, and call report resources. In addition, the income statement schedules, RI, RI-A, and RI-E, which can be prepared using the general ledger, will be covered.
- The second webinar will cover the reporting requirements for the balance sheet schedules that can be prepared using the bank’s general ledger and investment reports, including RC, RC-B, RC-E, RC-F, RC-G, RC-K, and RC-O.
- The third webinar will cover the loan classification requirements of RC-C, reporting of charge-offs and recoveries, past due loans, and off balance sheet items.
- The fourth webinar will cover interest rate risk reporting, and the remaining call report schedules: RC-M, RC-Q, RC-S, & RC-T.
- The final webinar will cover risk based capital under the Basel III rules.
Designed for bankers new to call report preparation.
Ann Thomas has thirty years of experience in bank accounting and control. She received a BA in Accounting from the University of Houston in 1982. From 1982 through 1997 she worked with Judith Alexander Jenkins, as Alexander & Associates and subsequently Alexander & Leavelle, providing planning, financial reporting, regulatory reporting, and operational and compliance auditing services to over ninety independent banks.
In 1998, she organized Thomas Consulting. At Thomas Consulting she now prepares bank plans, monthly financial reports, performs regulatory compliance audits and training and internal control audits for several banks. Additionally, she prepares and reviews Call Reports for several banks. Ms. Thomas has taught numerous call report seminars for state banking associations.
She has presented the Call Report Seminar to and has responded to questions from thousands of bankers in over 16 states. Her experience in working with a broad range of independent financial institutions is of unique value in understanding Call Report questions and in communicating with bankers in their language.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 12.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $1145
- Six Month On-Demand – $1245
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $1555
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $1385
- Premier (Includes all options) – $1745
- Additional Locations – $325
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.