Are They Really a Bank Prospect?
Uncovering what it will take for a prospect to move their money over (or take out a loan) and tell their current bank that they are leaving is critical when determining if a prospect is a qualified prospect.
Too often sales people are faced with investment, money or current provider objections at presentation time because they did not ask very important questions earlier in the sales process.
This workshop will help you become more effective at the early steps in the sales process so you can shorten the sales cycle, eliminate stalls and “think it overs” at the closing table, and close more business.
- What is getting in the way of your gaining more commitments from prospects?
- Specific questioning techniques to uncover your prospect’s commitment to find the time, money and resources to make a change
- Why it is essential that you have the money discussion before presenting any of your solutions, and how to have that dialog with your prospect
Salespeople in all lines of business, tellers, supervisors and trainers
Jack Kasel: Jack’s 30+ years in sales and sales management spans a host of industries including software, transportation, vending and printing services. During his tenure at FedEx, he was in charge of all aspects of regional training prior to being promoted to District Manager. Jack brings the deep experience of feet on the street, practical selling as well as the coaching and training background to make a difference in your organization.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 1.25 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $165
- Six Month On-Demand – $185
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $235
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $215
- Premier (Includes all options) – $265
- Additional Locations – $50
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.