Appraisal & Evaluation Regulations
This series covers the major guidelines for reviewing and using CRE and residential appraisals, including current regulatory requirements and other important issues.
This program covers the major guidelines and regulatory issues for ordering, reviewing and using CRE appraisals, plus tips for integrating them into your existing policies.
While the focus is on commercial, residential issues from beyond the interagency guidelines will be covered.
- Key issues from the newest (December 2, 2010) Interagency Appraisal and Evaluation Guidelines
- Differences between CRE and residential appraisals
- Types of reviews of CRE appraisals, as suggested by the guidelines
- Administrative/compliance + sample compliance review checklist
- Technical/internal + sample review checklist
- Outside/third party + sample review comments
- Ideas for setting dollar limits
- What about evaluations?
- Validating an existing CRE appraisal
- Overview of Home Valuation Code of Conduct (HVCC) and other residential appraisal issues
Richard Hamm has been training bankers for more than 24 years, specializing in all phases of commercial lending and credit, including portfolio and risk management, commercial real estate and appraisals and selling and negotiating skills. He has also been involved in director training, loan policy formation, bank formation and strategic planning. He owns/operates Advantage Consulting &Training after a 22-year banking career including senior positions in lending and credit.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.