Applicants and Applications
Join us for this two-hour Applicants and Applications compliance webinar.
What You Will Learn
- What is considered a loan application?
- When does an inquiry become an application?
- What is a pre-qualiﬁcation?
- If I have a pre-qualiﬁcation, do I have to do anything?
- What is a pre-approval?
- If I have a pre-approval, do I have to do anything?
- Must an application be in writing?
- What about applications not received in person?
- Must applications be signed?
- Can I require a spouse or someone else to sign?
- When can I require someone to guaranty or co-sign?
David Dickinson – David’s banking career began as a field examiner for the FDIC in 1990. He later became a Loan Officer for a 110-million dollar bank. In 1993, he established Banker’s Compliance Consulting. Along with his amazingly talented Team, he has written numerous compliance articles for prestigious banking publications and has developed compliance seminars that Banker’s Compliance Consulting produces.
He is an expert in compliance regulations. He is also a motivational speaker and innovative educator. His quick wit and sense of humor transforms the usually tiring topic of compliance into an enjoyable educational experience. David is on the faculty of the Center for Financial Training, the American Bankers Association National Compliance Schools and is a frequent speaker at the ABA’s Regulatory Compliance Conference. David is also a trainer for hundreds of webinars and is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM). The American Bankers Association honored David with their Distinguished Service Award in 2016.
David and his wife Karen have 3 adult children (none of whom live at home!) & 3 cats (which Dave is allergic to). They live on a lake in Nebraska and when possible, Dave can be found fishing or in the water. David plays the guitar & piano and enjoys singing with Karen. Together they lead worship at their church.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.