Analyzing Tax Returns for Mortgage Decisions
This webinar is designed to give mortgage lenders a better grasp of tax returns and their importance in making quality loan decisions.
- When tax returns are needed
- An in-depth review of personal, corporate, partnership, and s-corp returns
- Qualifying methods used by secondary markets
- Profit and loss statements
- Income averaging
This class will give an underwriter, processor, manager, quality control personnel or anyone who deals with tax returns an excellent overview and understanding of how they work.
“If you don’t understand a tax return or need clarification of the understanding, this is an excellent webinar to watch.” – Nick Aulbach, First National Bank of Carrollton
The webinar leader is J.T. Turner, who has over 28 years of experience in the lending industry. He has worked as a trainer for the past 22 years, in areas of lending, underwriting, origination, quality control, and personal growth. He is a seminar leader for the Center for Financial Training, a member of the Franklin Speakers Bureau, and past member of the National Speakers Association. J.T. is also a professional actor, with credits in film, TV, radio and on the stage.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $345
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.