Analyzing Business Strength & Performance
Two-session, four-hour webinar
This two-session, four-hour webinar has been developed in response to requests for a convenient, in-depth financial statement analysis training experience.
A further objective is to prepare bankers planning to attend a banking school with background (or prerequisite) training.
- The proper Role, Purpose and Focus of financial statement analysis in loan risk determination and mitigation
- Key financial concepts related to risk determination and loan decision making:
- Financial structure
- Operating cycle
- Trend analysis
- Financial leverage
- “True” cash flows
- The four key tools of financial statement analysis:
- Common sizing
- Use of industry averages
- Ratio analysis of liquidity, leverage, profitability, over-trading and debt service ability
- Case studies of the four key tools will teach participants how to “crunch the numbers” and interpret the meaning of the data
Experienced lenders who need a refresher, lenders beginning to focus on commercial lending, loan review personnel, credit analysts, or any banker looking to significantly develop his/her commercial credit skills.
Bob Ullom, a nationally recognized banking educator, began his career as a CPA who came to banking in 1970 to establish a credit analysis function. Bob has been president of two start-up banks and led both fast-growing institutions to profitable, sound status. Since 1989, Bob has provided relevant, “real world” training in over 35 states for bankers associations and individual banks. He is currently presenting a wide variety of seminars dealing with all areas of lending and credit management, management in a changing banking environment, bank directors and compliance.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit aba.com/icb/membercereview for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours CLBB/CPB per session
Live Webinar: (both sessions)
Member price: $500.00 | Non member price $1,000.00
On-Demand Webinar (both sessions)
Member price: $530.00 | Non member price $1,060.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
PLEASE NOTE: Adjust the pricing on the form to reflect this special two-session webinar: Members: $500; Nonmembers: $1,000.
4434 W. 29th St., Denver, CO 80212
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.