Analyzing Appraisals for Mortgage Decisions
Proper valuation of collateral is critical.
Yet most people reviewing appraisals have never been properly trained in how to review this critical information.
- Valuation methods
- Review of the Single Family Form
- Review of the Multi Family Form
- Key information
- Red flags
Underwriters, processors, managers, quality control personnel or anyone who deals with appraisals
The webinar leader is J.T. Turner, who has over 28 years of experience in the lending industry. He has worked as a trainer for the past 22 years, in areas of lending, underwriting, origination, quality control, and personal growth. He is a seminar leader for the Center for Financial Training, a member of the Franklin Speakers Bureau, and past member of the National Speakers Association. J.T. is also a professional actor, with credits in film, TV, radio and on the stage.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM & Hardcopy Handouts(Includes 6 Month On-Demand) – $345
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.