All About Escrows
Join Banker’s Compliance Consulting for a two-hour Escrow compliance webinar covering the latest requirements and guidance
- Required Escrows Accounts
- Voluntary Escrows Accounts
- Initial Escrow Account Statements
- Annual Escrow Account Statements
- Loan Payoff Escrow Account Statements
- Escrow Account Surpluses, Shortages & Deﬁciencies
- Step-by-Step Escrow Account Analysis
- Best Practices
- TILA HPML Considerations
- Flood Insurance Considerations
- TRID Crossover
Loan ofﬁcers, loan processors, compliance, audit and other loan operations personnel who create, calculate, analyze and disclose information related to escrow accounts
An expert in compliance regulations, David Dickinson is a motivational speaker and innovative educator whose quick wit and sense of humor transform learning about the sometimes tedious topic of compliance into an enjoyable educational experience.
He is on the faculty of the Center for Financial Training, as well as the American Bankers Association National Compliance Schools. A Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), he is a speaker at the ABA’s Regulatory Compliance Conference and a speaker/trainer for hundreds of webinars.
David’s career began as an FDIC examiner, after which he became a Loan Officer for a $110 million bank. In 1993, he established Banker’s Compliance Consulting. He has written numerous compliance articles for prestigious banking publications, and has developed compliance seminars that Banker’s Compliance Consulting produces.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.