Alert! New Currency Transaction Report and Suspicious Activity Report Update
This webinar will look at these two FinCEN reports in a line-by-line fashion.
You will receive an updated handbook for the new CTR released in the summer with examples of how to complete the new form.
We will also review step-by-step SAR narratives and crimes. Learn how to get these forms correct for your examiners this year!
- New CTR fields and pages
- New CTR Handbook with all the changes and examples of how to complete
- Line by Line look at the SAR, the crimes and the narrative
- Updated SAR Handbook filled with new crimes and cyber situations
- Easy reference materials and clear concise education on these two forms
BSA Officers, Coordinators, CTR Staff, Investigators and all BSA Support Staff
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $345
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.