Agricultural Loan Documentation & Administration
Gain an essential understanding of agricultural collateral, risk management, loan documentation, loan administration and loan monitoring.
This webinar will provide bankers with an essential understanding of agricultural collateral, the risks presented by agricultural lending, agricultural loan documentation and loan administration.
Experienced lenders will find the material covered to be a beneficial review, while less experienced bankers will benefit from a strong foundation in the OCC guidelines for safety and soundness in agricultural lending and their application in day-to-day loan monitoring.
- Risks of agricultural lending
- Common agricultural collateral
- Agricultural loan documentation
- The Food Security Act of 1985
- Agricultural financial statements
- Statutory liens on farm products
- Documents of title: warehouse receipts and bills of lading
- Dealing with warehoused farm products
- Commodity contracts
- Crop and livestock inspections
- Registered livestock
- Farming operations on leased or mortgaged property
- Crop and other insurance
- Federal farm programs
- Lending limits
Anyone involved in ag lending and ag loan documentation, including loan officers, assistants and secretaries, operations personnel, credit analysts and loan administration personnel.
Robin Russell co-chairs the Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring Practice at Andrews Kurth LLP. She represents banks, institutional lenders and corporate borrowers in commercial loan transactions, debt restructurings and bankruptcy proceedings. Robin is the principal author of the Texas Secured Lending Guide, Texas Problem Loan Guide and Texas Real Estate Lending Guide. She is a frequent speaker on banking, bankruptcy and financial restructuring related topics.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.