Advanced Topics in Commercial Lending
Focus on advanced topics that are often issues in commercial loan transactions.
- What is required for true “cross collateralization” of multiple loans?
- What are the costs and benefits of cross collateralization?
- What are cross default provisions and how do they differ from cross collateralization provision?
- Structuring loans to condominium and homeowner’s associations
- What are the risks of lending to foreign borrowers and having foreign guarantors?
- Structuring stock-secured loans
- Issues pertaining to loans secured by hotel property
- Structuring transactions to minimize documentary stamp and intangible tax
- Loan participations
- Transactions involving interest rate SWAPs
Lenders, credit officers, paralenders, document preparation specialists, loan booking specialists and other bankers involved in commercial lending
Douglas Waldorf is a shareholder with Rogers Towers, P.A. and manages the firm’s offices in Southwest Florida. He is a member of Rogers Towers’ Banking and Financial Services Practice Group and its Real Estate Department. A Florida Bar Board Certified Real Estate Attorney, Mr. Waldorf’s practice focuses on serving banking industry clients in all aspects of commercial and residential financing transactions as well as in mortgage foreclosures, deeds in lieu of foreclosure, forbearance agreements and other matters related to defaulted loan workouts and collection. He has more than 25 years’ experience in representing lenders including nearly 12 years as in house counsel for SunTrust Bank in Southwest Florida.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.