Advanced Call Report 2: Bank Holding Company Reports
Completing these reports is time consuming and can appear to be complicated.
This webinar provides an overview of the various bank holding company reports, highlighting the similarities and difference.
Bank, savings and loan and securities holding companies are required to file certain regulatory reports. The differences between these reports can be daunting. This webinar will reduce the complexity of the relationships of these regulatory reports. Further, we will discuss the processes, system access and controls that should be considered to allow for call report preparers to obtain the information that is needed timely, accurately and efficiently.
Suggested with RC-R, Risk Based Capital on August 4
- FR Y-9C -used to monitor the consolidated financials of holding companies with total consolidated assets of $1 billion or more
- FR Y-9LP -for the parent company only, provides regulators with information of large bank holding companies greater than $1 billion in assets
- FR Y-9SP -required for smaller bank holding companies with assets of $500 million to $1 billion
- FFIEC 041 -at the bank level, requires consolidated reports of condition and income for a bank with domestic offices only
- FFIEC 031 -requires consolidated reports of condition and income for a bank with domestic and foreign offices
- FR Y-8 -requires bank holding companies to report certain transactions with affiliates
Accounting and operations professionals seeking fundamental knowledge of bank holding company reports and individuals seeking a refresher.
Eileen has 25+ years of experience serving the financial services industry. She has spent the most recent 15 years with Crowe Horwath delivering risk management services to financial services organizations including governance, enterprise risk management, internal audit, SOx, compliance, and credit risk consulting. Prior to joining Crowe, Eileen served as a Bank Officer and Controller for a community bank.
Phil Stalcup is a Senior Manager in the Financial Institutions Risk Management Consulting practice at Crowe Horwath LLP. He has over 25 years of experience providing risk management consulting to financial institutions. Phil’s primary area of expertise is financial institution risk management in the areas of Regulatory Reporting, Treasury Management, Asset Liability Management and Capital Management. Phil frequently speaks and writes about issues affecting the financial institutions industry.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.