Achieving Supervisor Excellence: The Four C’s of Exceptional Supervision
If you need others to take direction from you in order to succeed, you will find this program of tremendous value. It focuses on the techniques and strategies required to handle your responsibilities successfully, while at the same time, increase personal job satisfaction.
Supervisors must master the art of juggling: staff, schedules, meetings, compliance, goals, deadlines that won’t wait, ongoing training needs, serving as a backup for the employee that didn’t come in…the list goes on and on. We’ll discuss how to keep all the balls in the air without breaking a sweat.
Ramp up your leadership skills and address the critical supervisory issues necessary to becoming an excellent manager. If you are ready to take your commitment and skill set to the next level register today, you will be eager to put to work what you learn!
- Creating a Quality Workplace
- Building Trust, Respect and Confidence
- Excelling at Effective Communication
- Understanding the Supervisor’s Essential Role in all Aspects of Training
- Supporting Change
- Garnering Support at Every Level
- Correcting and Addressing Behaviors and Choices that Don’t Work
- Coaching – When, Why and How
- Learning How to Handle — Complaining, Whining and Gossip
- Providing Performance Feedback
- Improving Work Habits
- Resolving Conflict
- Encouraging Your Staff to be Self-Managed
Everyone in your organization with the responsibility to supervise, lead, develop and manage others, or anyone being considered for a supervisory position.
Honey Shelton, InterAction Training
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Institute of Certified Bankers: Estimated credits: 2.5 hrs./session CRCM/CLBB (self-reporting).
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.