ACH Risk Management & Compliance Part 2: ACH Compliance
Adopting sound business practices to help manage your risk and to maintain compliance with the NACHA Operating Rules are keys to your financial institution’s successful use of the ACH Network.
Attend this webinar and walk away with the knowledge you need to understand the compliance requirements associated with processing ACH entries on a day-to-day basis.
- Examine the bodies of law associated with each aspect of processing ACH entries, including the NACHA ACH Rules, Regulation E and UCC4A
- Understand how compliance plays a role in the processing of ACH
- Examine the role compliance plays in overall risk management
- Discover the impact that compliance has in providing superior customer service
- Clarify how compliance improves overall operational effectiveness
This webinar is a must attend for compliance and audit personnel, as well as those preparing to sit for the AAP exam.
Laurie Appelbaum, AAP is the managing director of Appel Enterprises. Laurie has over 11 years experience in the payments arena and has spoken at several industry related conferences. She has participated in many NACHA sponsored events and was the former chair of the Regional Payments Association Marketing Committee. She became an accredited ACH Professional in 2002 while Director of Education Services at SWACHA in Dallas.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit aba.com/icb/membercereview for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours per session CRCM. AAP: up to 2 hours credit per session.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
4434 W. 29th St., Denver, CO 80212
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.