ACH Risk Management & Compliance Part 1: ACH Risk Management
Adopting sound business practices to help manage your risk and to maintain compliance with the NACHA Operating Rules are keys to your financial institution’s successful use of the ACH Network.
This webinar is designed to help you understand the risks associated with the ACH and how to help mitigate those risks.
- Walk away with tips on establishing appropriate risk procedures, systems and controls
- Gain an understanding on managing the risk of Originators and/or Third Party Senders
- Increase your knowledge on information regarding the ODFI’s right to audit ACH network participants
- Learn the most recent risk management requirements and guidance by regulators including OCC, FFIEC, FDIC as well as current NACHA Operating Rules
This webinar is a perfect course for compliance, audit, operations and senior management.
Laurie Appelbaum, AAP is the managing director of Appel Enterprises. Laurie has over 11 years experience in the payments arena and has spoken at several industry related conferences. She has participated in many NACHA sponsored events and was the former chair of the Regional Payments Association Marketing Committee. She became an accredited ACH Professional in 2002 while Director of Education Services at SWACHA in Dallas.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit aba.com/icb/membercereview for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours per session CRCM. AAP: up to 2 hours credit per session.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
4434 W. 29th St., Denver, CO 80212
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.