ACH Risk Management
Part I - helping you understand and manage risk
Adopting sound business practices to manage risk and maintain compliance with NACHA rules are the key to your success in the ACH network.
Session 1 will help you understand and manage risk. Session 2 provides the knowledge to understand compliance requirements associated with processing ACH entries on a day-to-day basis.
- Understand the different types of ACH Risk.
- Walk away with tips on establishing appropriate risk procedures, systems and controls
- Gain an understanding on managing the risk of Originators and/or Third Party Senders
- Increase your knowledge on information regarding the ODFI’s right to audit ACH network participants
This webinar is a perfect course for compliance, audit, operations and senior management.
Mary Kate Cole, AAP, CAE, principal of MK Cole Consulting, has nearly two decades of bank operations experience. Currently, Kate is working with Management HQ as an Account Coordinator and Office Manager. As Vice President of the Upper Midwest ACH Association, she was responsible for member education and problem solving as well as ACH development projects. Kate has been active in several National ACH Association Rules Work Groups over her career. She is a popular speaker at both local and national conferences on electronic payments related topics.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 CE Credits.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.