ACH Risk Management
Adopting sound business practices to help manage your risk and to maintain compliance with the NACHA Operating Rules are keys to your financial institution’s successful use of the ACH Network.
This webinar is designed to help you understand the risks associated with the ACH and how to help mitigate those risks.
- Walk away with tips on establishing appropriate risk procedures, systems and controls
- Gain an understanding on managing the risk of Originators and/or Third Party Senders
- Increase your knowledge on information regarding the ODFI’s right to audit ACH network participants
- Learn the most recent risk management requirements and guidance by regulators including OCC, FFIEC, FDIC as well as current NACHA Operating Rules
This webinar is a perfect course for compliance, audit, operations and senior management.
Mary Kate Cole, AAP, CAE, principal of MK Cole Consulting, has nearly two decades of bank operations experience. Currently, Kate is working with Management HQ as an Account Coordinator and Office Manager. As Vice President of the Upper Midwest ACH Association, she was responsible for member education and problem solving as well as ACH development projects. Kate has been active in several National ACH Association Rules Work Groups over her career. She is a popular speaker at both local and national conferences on electronic payments related topics.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.0 hours CRCM
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.