ACH Compliance – ACH Risk Management & Compliance Series Part 2
Attend this webinar and walk away with the knowledge you need to understand the compliance requirements associated with processing Automated Clearing House (ACH) entries on a day-to-day basis, including Same Day ACH.
This is for Part 2 only. For series pricing, CLICK HERE.
- Discuss RDFI (Receiving Depository Financial Institution) and ODFI (Originating Depository Financial Institution) responsibilities within the ACH Rules
- Review how UCC4A interacts with ACH
- Review BSA/AML handbook and its interaction with IAT (International ACH Transaction) entries
- Review compliance issues with Regulation E
This webinar is a must attend for compliance, audit, operations, senior management and those sitting for the AAP exam.
Mary Kate Cole, AAP, CAE, principal of MK Cole Consulting, has nearly two decades of bank operations experience. Kate is an experienced ACH Auditor as well as speaker on payments related topics. She was VP of the Upper Midwest ACH Association for over 15 years. At that time, she was responsible for member education, ACH Audits and problem solving as well as ACH Development projects. Kate has been active in several National ACH Association Rules Work Groups over her career. She is a popular speaker at both local and national conferences on electronic payments related topics.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $345
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.