Attend this webinar and walk away with the knowledge you need to understand the compliance requirements associated with processing ACH entries on a day-to-day basis including the new ACH data security framework rules.
This webinar is designed to help you understand the compliance requirements associated with the ACH and how to follow them.
- Examine the bodies of law associated with each aspect of processing ACH entries, including the NACHA ACH Rules, Regulation E and UCC4A
- Understand how compliance plays a role in the processing of ACH
- Examine the role compliance plays in overall risk management
- Discover the impact that compliance has in providing superior customer service
- Clarify how compliance improves overall operational effectiveness
This webinar is a must attend for compliance and audit personnel, as well as those preparing to sit for the AAP exam.
Mary Kate Cole, AAP, CAE, principal of MK Cole Consulting, has nearly two decades of bank operations experience. Currently, Kate is working with Management HQ as an Account Coordinator and Office Manager. As Vice President of the Upper Midwest ACH Association, she was responsible for member education and problem solving as well as ACH development projects. Kate has been active in several National ACH Association Rules Work Groups over her career. She is a popular speaker at both local and national conferences on electronic payments related topics.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.0 hours CRCM
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.