Accounting for the Allowance of Loan & Lease Losses (ALLL)
You will learn the specifics of ALLL accounting and receive practical recommendations related to supporting your own valuations.
Many institutions are still dealing with increased levels of foreclosed properties. This webinar provides you with the knowledge to maintain an appropriate level of ALLL while meeting the requirements outlined in the Interagency Guidance.
- Available Guidance
- Nature & Purpose of the ALLL
- Key Concepts
- Discussion of ASC 450-10-05 (formerly FAS 5) & ASC 310-10-35 (formerly FAS 114)
- Environmental Factors to Consider in the Estimation of Credit Losses
- Discussion on the proposed Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) model
- Responsibilities of Management, Directors and Auditors
- Loan Grading and Review Systems
- Loan Review Policies
CEOs, CFOs, controllers, auditors, accountants, senior lenders and loan review personnel.
Mark Harren, CPA, is a Financial Institution Audit Partner for Pattillo, Brown & Hill, LLP. Mark has more than 25 years experience in banking and the financial services industry in the lending and credit administration functions. He has worked for Pattillo, Brown & Hill for nine years, where he has performed financial statement audits, internal audits, compliance examinations and loan review services for more than 40 institutions.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Institute of Certified Bankers: Estimated credits: 2.5 hours/session CLBB (self-reporting).
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.