The ABCs of ACH, Part 1
The ABCs of ACH is designed as an introduction to ACH processing.
You will gain a broad understanding of the Automated Clearing House (ACH) Network and the processes the network follows. This is an excellent class for new operations staff and others in the bank that just want to understand ACH.
This webinar will provide you with:
- Knowledge of how the ACH payment system works
- An understanding of commonly-used ACH acronyms and terminology
- Examples of the primary participants in the ACH system
- An overview of the responsibilities of the participants
- An awareness of the different types of ACH entries
Back office operations, compliance officers, auditors, branch managers, Treasury/cash management professionals, frontline staff and customer service representatives.
Mary Kate Cole, AAP, CAE, principal of MK Cole Consulting, has nearly two decades of bank operations experience. Currently, Kate is working with Management HQ as an Account Coordinator and Office Manager. As Vice President of the Upper Midwest ACH Association, she was responsible for member education and problem solving as well as ACH development projects. Kate has been active in several National ACH Association Rules Work Groups over her career. She is a popular speaker at both local and national conferences on electronic payments related topics.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.