7 Habits of Highly Successful Bankers
Think about your top producer. No doubt some specific skills and behaviors come to mind.
Successful bankers and salespeople use consistent behaviors and habits to achieve their goals.
This powerful webinar will share the proven best practices of top producers so you can teach and coach your team to help them become more effective and reach their sales goals.
- Why the only “A” priority is prospecting – Eliminate excuses for lack of opportunities in the pipeline and ‘not having enough time to prospect’
- The formula for success – A process for developing a strategic and executable method to help your salespeople hit goals and grow their book of business
- How to close new key accounts faster – Get decisions when a solution is presented, eliminate the incumbent, and close more business
Financial Sales Managers and Trainers.
Jack Kasel’s 30+ years in sales and sales management spans a host of industries including software, transportation, vending and printing services. During his tenure at FedEx, he was in charge of all aspects of regional training prior to being promoted to District Manager. Jack brings the deep experience of feet on the street, practical selling as well as the coaching and training background to make a difference in your organization.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 1.25 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $165
- Six Month On-Demand – $185
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $235
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $215
- Premier (Includes all options) – $265
- Additional Locations – $50
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.