7 Habits of Highly Effective Banking Sales Teams
Successful salespeople use consistent behaviors and habits to achieve their goals.
This powerful webinar will teach these specific and proven best practices for your team to implement immediately.
- Why the only “A” priority is prospecting – Eliminate excuses for lack of opportunities in the pipeline and ‘not having enough time to prospect’
- The formula for success – A process for developing a strategic and executable method to help your salespeople hit goals and grow their book of business
- How to close new key accounts faster – Get decisions when a solution is presented, eliminate the incumbent, and close more business
Financial Sales Managers and Trainers.
Jack Kasel’s 30+ years in sales and sales management spans a range of industries including software, transportation, vending and printing services. During his tenure at FedEx, he was in charge of all aspects of regional training prior to being promoted to District Manager. Jack brings the deep experience of feet on the street, and practical selling, as well as the coaching and training background to make a positive difference in your organization.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 1.25 CE Credits
- Live Plus Five (days) – $165
- OnDemand Recording Only – $185
- CD-ROM and Hardcopy Handouts – $215
- Live Plus Six (months) – $235
- Premier Package – $265
- Additional Locations – $50 each
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.