2015 HMDA Review and Update
Time to "scrub" your HMDA data!
Most HMDA-reporting banks spend considerable time in January and February “scrubbing” HMDA data before the March 1st submission date. This webinar is designed to get your scrubbers ready for the job.
Regulators continue to report significant error rates for HMDA data. Penalties may be imposed for such errors. This program reviews data collection and reporting rules, common problems that occur when collecting and reporting the HMDA data and issues related to the public disclosure of the information. Proposed changes to Regulation C are also reviewed.
Why Participate? The program provides a thorough review of HMDA and Regulation C. Participants receive a detailed manual that serves as a handbook long after the program is completed.
- A thorough explanation of which institutions are covered by HMDA and Regulation C;
- A review of which loans are and are not reportable;
- Detailed information on how to complete the LAR;
- Clarification of the handling of secondary market and broker transactions;
- Steps to identify and eliminate reporting errors and thereby avoid penalties; and
- A review of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act revisions, and extensive proposed changes to Regulation C that were published in August 2014.
Loan officers, compliance officers, loan processors and clerks and auditors. Whether you are new to the requirements or a seasoned veteran, this program provides a comprehensive review of all of the requirements of HMDA and Regulation C.
Jack Holzknecht, CRCM, has been delivering the word on lending compliance for 38 years. Jack’s career began as a federal bank examiner. He also headed the form and software division of a regional consulting company. He has developed and presented training programs to bankers in 43 states. He also developed and delivered training for the FDIC.
Institute of Certified Bankers: ICB website for instructions regarding self-reporting. Institute of Certified Bankers: Estimated credits: 2 hours CRCM/CLBB (self-reporting).
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.