2014 Integrated Disclosures: The New Loan Estimate
The CFPB published final rules (1,888 pages) to implement new integrated disclosures. It will likely take multiple exposures for creditors to master the new rules. This series provides an in-depth analysis of the new requirements.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) published final rules to implement the new integrated disclosures on November 20, 2013. The rule completes the Dodd-Frank mandate to combine the disclosures required by the Truth-in-Lending (TILA) and Real Estate Settlement Procedure Acts (RESPA). The 1,888 page final rule is effective on August 1, 2015.
We believe that creditors will need multiple exposures in order to master the new rules. This series provides an in-depth analysis of the new requirements. Participants receive a detailed manual that serves as a handbook long after the program is completed.
This session explores the rules related to the new loan estimate:
- The coverage and exemption rules for the new requirements;
- The new timing rules and guidance related to providing early TIL disclosures;
- Waiver of the waiting period before consummation;
- The fee restriction;
- Good faith determination for estimates for closing costs and permitted tolerances;
- Revised estimates and changed circumstances;
- The content of the new Loan Estimate and
- The Special Information Booklet.
Managers, loan originators, loan officers, lending assistants, compliance officers, auditors and others responsible for originating mortgage loans.
Jack Holzknecht, CRCM, a principal with Pegasus Educational Services, LLC, has been delivering the word on lending compliance for 37 years. Jack’s career began as a federal bank examiner. He also headed the form and software division of a regional consulting company and spent seven years in charge of their education division. He also developed and delivered training for the FDIC and OTS.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Institute of Certified Bankers: Estimated: 2 hrs./session CRCM/CLBB (self-reporting).
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.