2014 Integrated Disclosures: New Closing Disclosure
The CFPB published final rules (1,888 pages) to implement new integrated disclosures. It will likely take multiple exposures for creditors to master the new rules. This series provides an in-depth analysis of the new requirements.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) published final rules to implement the new integrated disclosures on November 20, 2013. The rule completes the Dodd-Frank mandate to combine the disclosures required by the Truth-in-Lending (TILA) and Real Estate Settlement Procedure Acts (RESPA). The 1,888 page final rule is effective on August 1, 2015.
This session explores the rules related to the new closing disclosure:.
- The coverage and exemption rules for the new requirements;
- The new timing rules and guidance related to final TIL disclosures;
- Changes before consummation that require or do not require a new waiting period;
- Refunds and
- The content of the new Closing Disclosure.
Managers, loan originators, loan officers, lending assistants, compliance officers, auditors and others responsible for originating mortgage loans.
Jack Holzknecht, CRCM, Pegasus Educational Services, LLC
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.0 hours/session CRCM/CLBB
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.